Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hey there

Hey guys well i guess y'all are super excited to be at school again!!!! Well if your just reading my blogs than sorry i know i've only posted like five since we got here but since Christmas, which was the last time I blogged, we have officially got the boys and they're adorable, of course, and we named them Robert ( no not after Robert Pattinson, after my granfdfather) and tom, my other grandfather. Valik is so cute and he's totally adorable but i was so sad yesterday cause, well he's extremely active and i had to chase him around like the entire orphanage yesterday and on our third trip down the stairs he fell and slid down like half of them face first and there were all these people standing around stairing at me and I don't know how to say "He fell i swear i didn't push him down the stairs" in russian so I'm just standing there and he's rolled up in the fetal position in tehe corner of the room and i'm like "He fell..." yaaaa but he was okay. And if Alex is still reading these umm sorry my parents never told me that you emailed me and they're the ones that check the email so it just found it today. Thanks for emailing me though and telling me that Jamie has my stuff I was kinda worried about that and if she's not reading these could someone please tell her that and that i hope she's having fun in Bible and math without me HAHA. Anyways I miss all of you so much and can't wait to come home becuase Ukraine is cold and I don't like it. BYEEEEE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For All Of You --a wish for
a Wonderful Ukranian Christmas!

Nick, Now you know why I would walk by that toy store and say:
"huumph! Toys YAH Us." I just disapproved of that whole advertizing thing.

Debbie Donahoe said...

CLAIR!!!!!!!!!
I finally got your blog site from annie. I miss you like crazy. the boys are adourable.

Love, JILL
(who else would it be)

Anonymous said...

Serously, can we get that steam pressure up so we can communicate again? I mean the news we hear is that Russia and Ukraine have agreed to have their dispute monitored. It seems things are going along slowly but ... moving ahead. It seems hopeful.

We want to know more about you and your winter there and the boys, too.