Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Moda Ukrainian

Remember what the Beatles said:
"The Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind."

It's true! The women here are very attractive. Especially in Kiev they are also very slender. I asked Natasha about this (who is also very slender and attractive herself) and she said that Kiev women walk alot. It's true. Now here in Lugansk the gals are still slender, but not as much as Kiev. Plus they do all this walking in high heels! Stilettos even!

A note to my dear friend who offered me her fur coat before I left. Boy did I make a mistake turning you down. This part of the world has tons of fur coats. Even women who don't have fancy lifestyles have fur coats. When we get back to Kiev, Natasha will tell me where to find a reasonable one. Well see if I get one or not.

love to all

Nancy

3 comments:

Julie White said...

Dear Combs,
Sweet blessings to you all. My prayers for you include wisdom, peace, safety and warmth! I can't wait to hear what happens next. Merry Christmas to you all and please include a picture of Nancy's new coat!
Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Nancy, Thanks for the comments on the girls of Ukraine, Kyiv and Lugansk. I'm sure that you have tuned a lot of heads there yourself, even in a "plain cloth coat." But; Go for it!

Being a Valley Girl I'm sure that walking is anathema to you. I can remember whan that wasn't so. Vally girls did walk a lot and wore boots. Combat boots! There was one in Sunland that... Oh, well. Never mind. Ancient history.

On other sites I have seen some real beauties in Kyiv and Lugansk. I tried to get Nick to comment on this but so far he hasn't. "What? Me worry?"

I havn't seen snow in Lugansk yet. Wow! Two Christmas celebrations, hopefully a still broader family, AND a fur coat?
Por que, no?

Much, much, much luck. (My words for answered prayers.) God rest ye merry on this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody!!
I hope you guys are having a good time and staying warm because it sounds like it is extremely cold!! Claire, Annie wanted me to tell you that she misses you a whole lot and she wants to talk to you but she cant for some reason! She said to tell you Merry Christmas!! and she loves you soooo much!!!
SAME FROM ME!
colin,
Hope your having fun... i finnaly got the eye thing you taught me!! i can do it every time now!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Combs,
i hope you are having a good time and i hope God leads you to the right kids!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Love, Jamie w.