Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting and praying for pick up

Hi,

Well, we might have another delay on the pick up time. It all depends on the director and what she will do. Tomorrow is when the office for reissuing birth certificates is open and we need that to officially get the boys. I can't wait to bring them here with us! I want to see their shining faces when they enter our flat and see all the clothing we have for them. "Wow!" is what I'm sure they'll say. But if we must wait, then God is in control for a reason.
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always works for the best, I've found, but I hate the waiting. Too bad you were never in the Air Force (Army, Navy, Marines.) Hurry up and wait is in the General Orders.

Anyway slightly warmer weather is slowly working it's way to you. (Tell Claire) France, Germany and Scandinavia are back in their regular colors. Even in Kyiv.
I wish I could see the boys when they finally see clothes of their own. How long had they been at the detsky dom? (Sounds like a home for people in heavy "detsky.")

Sorry, Nick, but it seems like every one at home is pulling for Nancy's fur coat. Not only in the family but your friend Chris also. Nancy, you'll be in the shops in Kyiv by the end of the week. Though I've always liked the Paris underground look. Remember Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face? Someone, Astair probably, insisted she must wear white socks, She didn't like the lost fashion line but saw it was right in the dance scene rushes.

We are waiting on pins and needles for the next installment.